Frequently asked questions
1. If you receive a subsidy, first notify RVO of the change. They must give approval for taking your subsidy with you.
2. Then change your account details in MyVertiCer.
3. Then re-register your installation with VertiCer with the correct address.
1. If you take over or transfer the right to subsidy, arrange this with RVO
2. You can deregister your production installation in MyVertiCer
3. The new owner must create an account in MyVertiCer
4. Once the account is registered in VertiCer, the new owner can register the production installation
5. After the new registration is processed by the grid operator or metering company, VertiCer sends the new owner a confirmation.
1. If you take over or transfer the right to subsidy, arrange this with RVO.
2. If your do not have an account yet, you must create an account with VertiCer.
3. Once the account is registered with VertiCer, the production installation can be registered.
4. After the new registration is processed by the grid operator or metering company, VertiCer sends you a confirmation.
You can only change your trader in MyVertiCer. If your production installation has changed, you must re-register it via MyVertiCer. Choose your role in the menu to go to MyVertiCer.