Cookie preferences
SettingsI agree

Frequently asked questions

Search by category:
What is the notification status of my generating plant?

Have you registered your production plant? You can find the status of your production installation in MyVertiCer below 'Mijn productie installaties'. Under the overview you can find the explanation of the status.

Click here to go to MyVertiCer.

My registration for my production installation is about to expire or has expired. What should I do?

You need to re-register your production plant via MyVertiCer. Choose your role in the menu to go to MyVertiCer and register your production installation.

Where can I see registrations of production installations (Electricity and/or Thermal) that have an end date on or before 1-1-2022?

Due to the transition to our new portal in October 2023, all registrations that had a valid status on 1-1-2022 and/or pending applications, where the registration period also exceeds the date 1-1-2022, have been transferred to the new portal. This is the reason why you may not see all historical data of your registrations in the new portal.

To give you the opportunity to still view the data from before 1-1-2022, you can consult it in our 'old' portal. 

Consult history (Electricity and/or Thermal production installations):

  • Business registrations with eRecognition: click here
  • Private registrations with IDIN: click here.
  • Private registrations with OwnIDP: click here.
The details of my production installation have changed. What should I do?

You can only change your trader in MyVertiCer. If your production installation has changed, you must re-register it via MyVertiCer. Choose your role in the menu to go to MyVertiCer.

Why should I use a trader? Can't I sell my GoOs myself?

A registered trading account with VertiCer is required to trade MoUs and COOs. You can decide which trader you choose. This does not have to be your energy supplier. We recommend that you contact a trader in advance to record possible agreements about the COOs.

However, selling your own green gas and hydrogen GoOs can be done by the producer.

How can I switch traders?

For electricity, green gas and hydrogen: 

You can make the trader switch yourself in MyVertiCer. Choose your role in the menu bar with the appropriate energy carrier. Through this page you can go to MyVertiCer.

Which traders are there?

These can be found in the Traders' Overview under 'Downloads'. 

Who is my grid operator?

To do so, visit

For which energy sources can I apply for GoOs?

You can get Guarantees of Origin for producing renewable electricity, thermal energy, green gas or hydrogen using the sources listed below:

  • Wind
  • Sun
  • Geothermal energy
  • Hydropower
  • Biomass
  • Biogas
  • Gasification
  • Waste incineration
How do I get an EAN code from my grid operator?

You can find these in EDSN's codebook. 

How do I get an EAN code of my grid connection?

You can find these in EDSN's EAN codebook.

What is iDIN?

Identifying with iDIN is as easy as making a payment with iDEAL. You do not need to remember login details or go through a difficult verification process. With iDIN, you can log in to different organisations in the same way. Easy, intuitive and fast. With the trusted means of your own bank.

iDIN can only be used by private individuals to provide or log in data and not by companies.

You can see how iDIN works here: